Friday, December 16, 2011

How I apple-pie the central of a Medela Pump in Style breast pump for additional duke use


This video shows how I disassemble and clean a second hand (used) Medela Pump in Style breast pump. The procedure is very easy (don't even need tools). Of course you perform this operation AT YOUR OWN RISK - Medela and FDA recommendations say you should buy a new pump and that using a used pump is not safe. The FDA says "the proper cleaning of cleaning and sterilization of breast pumps requires the removal of any fluid that has entered the pumping mechanism itself". I believe the procedure I use achieves this requirement. However, I am not an expert so please use your own judgment.

Trumpers Soap Clearance Sale




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links